Please read carefully the following terms and conditions. User(s) are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions from time to time.
Use of the Website
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website. By using this site, you agree to our terms and conditions. Birla Gold and Precious Metals Limited (BGPML) reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug or other technical problem corrupts the security or proper administration of the service.
The following demonstrates terms and conditions of use of website, applicable to the use of birlagold.com (hereinafter referred to as "website").
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
- The user(s) agrees to provide authentic and true information. BGPML reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the user(s) at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be false, not to be true (wholly or partly), BGPML shall in its sole discretion reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available on its website, and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- User(s) agree to receive calls from BGPML and its agents, merchants, courier partners seeking clarification/information regarding their order and any other related information as and when required and disclaim any liability of BGPML in this regard.
- BGPML reserves the right to send transactional emails and SMS's related to any order placed by user(s) and the user(s) agree that the same will not tantamount to spam. Once user(s) mobile number is registered, user(s) agree to receive calls/SMS's from BGPML or its authorized representative, irrespective of their registration on Do Not Disturb (DND) with their telecom service provider.
- BGPML reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the website fraudulently. BGPML reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit arises out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Birla Gold and Precious Metals Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Birla Gold and Precious Metals Limited take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Our pricing is calculated using current precious metal and gem prices to give you the best possible value. These prices do change from time to time, owing to the fluctuations in prices of precious metal and gem prices, so our prices change as well.
While BGPML strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors or technical errors may occur. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, BGPML shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, until the product has already been dispatched.
Prices on our website are subject to change without notice. Please expect to be charged the price for our products you buy as it is listed on the day of purchase. All the prices displayed are final and non negotiable.
Conflict of Terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
AAny provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Maharashtra, Mumbai, India, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts located in India country, Mumbai, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in Mumbai courts.